The Ellie at Logan Ranch Planned for 11275 Acme Dairy Road, Boynton Beach, Florida

The Ellie at Logan Ranch is slated to start construction in the second quarter of 2024. The residential community will occupy 39 acres of a larger 22,000-acre agricultural preserve in Palm Beach County, FL. It will offer 314 residences, ranging from one-bedroom to four-bedroom layout plans.

The South Florida Business Journal reports that 25 percent of the residences (about 78) will be designated as affordable housing, available to those making 140 percent of the area median income (AMI). At the time of publication, Palm Beach County’s AMI was $98,300. The remaining 75 percent of the homes will be at-rate units.

The residential aspect will comprise 16 acres of the larger 39-acre site.

The Real Deal reports that the complex at large would offer six four-story buildings and seven two-story buildings. The residential aspect would occupy just 16 acres of the 39-acre site, with the remaining square footage being available for passive parks and other amenities.

Gelsomino Holding is the developer. It has the build site under contract for an undisclosed amount. JMorton Planning & Landscape Architecture is the architect. Conceptual renderings suggest that the apartment buildings will overlook a manmade body of water.

A streetside view of the future housing complex.

The Ellie at Logan Ranch’s address is 11275 Acme Dairy Road, Boynton Beach, Florida, 33473, in Palm Beach County. The community will be west of the Florida Turnpike.

Subscribe to YIMBY’s daily e-mail

Follow YIMBYgram for real-time photo updates
Like YIMBY on Facebook
Follow YIMBY’s Twitter for the latest in YIMBYnews


1 Comment on "The Ellie at Logan Ranch Planned for 11275 Acme Dairy Road, Boynton Beach, Florida"

  1. I am looking for a place to live

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.